12 Days of Christmas
In our Christian Tradition, the 12 days of Christmas lead us to Epiphany (from the 25 of December to the 6th of January). It is noted that on the 12th day Christ revealed himself as the Living Light Being.
The moment anyone “saw Christ” they had an Epiphany:
A) a sudden manifestation and awareness of the essential nature or meaning of the Divine
B) an intuitive grasp of reality of Oneness and the Master Consciousness existing in All
As you honor the 12 days of Christmas with an intention to achieve the Epiphany (revelation) of your Master Consciousness–Christed Being, you will use the 4-D’s to act upon your highest Nature. From the Christmas Song of the 12 days of Christmas you can create a focus for your meditations:
Day 1: A Partridge in a Pear Tree
– Recognize you are a Christed Being
Day 2: Two Turtle Doves
– Know the Ancient and the New are the Alignment of your Personal Consciousness with your Source Consciousness.
Day 3: Three French Hens
– Concentrate on the Power of Faith which is Knowing your Oneness, the Power of Hope is your Creative Expectations to be fulfilled, and the Power of Charity which is the ability to Share the Wealth of your Mind and Heart as well as your material wealth.
Day 4: Four Calling Birds
– Honoring Four States of Consciousness as was noted by, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Matthew represents the Human as an Angel….Awareness of the Christed Being. Mark represents the Lion, one’s spiritual strength to proceed through the Earthly Plane taking dominion, Luke represents the Ox/Bull, the Power to Master Life, and John Represents the Eagle, the Unconditional Love that reveals Heaven and Earth as One State of Being.
Day 5: Five Golden Rings
– Mastering the Ancient Text embodied in your Cellular Memory
Day 6: Six Geese-a-Laying
– Power of creation before the seventh day of rest. Use as a very creative day of visualizing, feeling and knowing your potentials already realized.
Day 7: Seven Swans-a-Swimming
– Receiving Seven gifts of the Holy Spirit: Wisdom, Understanding, Fortitude, Knowledge, Reverence, Awareness
Day 8: Eight Maids-a-Milking
– Eight stages of unfoldment: 1) Right View 2) Right Intention, 3) Right Speech, 4) Right Action, 5) Right Livelihood, 6) Right Effort, 7) Right Mindfulness, 8) Right Concentration
Day 9: Nine Ladies Dancing
– Nine fruits of the Holy Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience. Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control
Day 10: Ten Lords-a-Leaping
– Being in a Statue of Consciousness revealing: Source Awareness, All Wisdom, Power of Containment, Benevolent Awareness, Purity, Harmony, Soul Desire, Sacred Contract, Soul Purpose, Wholeness Personified
Day 11: Eleven Pipers Piping
– Knowing the Power of Cause and Effect and Singing into Life your Perfect Order
Day 12: Twelve Drummers Drumming –
Twelve points Awareness: 1) There is One Creator/Creatrix, 2) Christ is our Highest Nature, 3) We were Conceived by the Virgin Mother – Creatrix of All, 4) We suffer from our fears, die from the state of separation and are buried in our shadow, 5) We descend into the darkness, yet rise into the Holy Trinity, 6) We ascend in our awareness of the Almighty Oneness, 7) We assess all life and reveal the Truth, 8) We believe in the Holy Spirit of Oneness, 9) We are in constant Communion with the Oneness in Multi-forms, 10) We Understand the reality of all experiences, 11) We restore of Memory of Oneness, 12) We know we are the Everlasting